Sunday 1 June 2014

EPISODE I AT FIFTEEN: OLD FRIEND, NEW CHALLENGES...


Fresh out of the Droid Pen of Queen Amidala's starship, trusty Astro Droid Artoo Detoo makes his first appearance in the Prequel Trilogy and immediately makes an impact, rushing with his colleagues to the vessel's exterior to save it from blockade laser fire destruction, in a tense and heroic moment from EPISODE I.

I'm sure all of you out there are just as excited as I am to see what adventures both Artoo and Threepio will be getting up to for EPISODE VII.


“I was thrilled (to be on EPISODE I). I had a lot of fun working on the film. Everyone was very excited about doing the movie and they said it was nice to have me back, because I was one of the only people from the original films. Somebody said it was just like STAR WARS again because I was back in the studio. I was the only cast member to reprise his role in the original costume.”

KENNY BAKER - STAR WARS UK FAN CLUB: JEDI JOURNAL MAGAZINE -WINTER 2000/2001

No comments: