Thursday 19 May 2016

CLASSIC ART: EVERY JOURNEY HAS A FIRST STEP...

Art by Hugh Fleming for the 1999 DARK HORSE comics TPM adaptation.

A beautiful and once seemingly insignificant world ruled by a relatively inexperienced young Queen unexpectedly becomes the powder keg to galactic war, the slaying of a thousand generation long peacekeeping order, and the return of a scheming dark force manipulating events patiently from behind the scenes. The stage is set for the eventual tragedy, action and adventure ahead that is the STAR WARS Prequel saga, with the debut of EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Trailer - YouTube

Episode I The Phantom Menace Trailer | StarWars.com | Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace | StarWars.com

Star Wars: Episode I - ...: Interview With George Lucas - YouTube

HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY, EPISODE I!

No comments: