Monday 25 May 2015

AN 'EMPIRE' AT 35: THREE'S COMPANY!




“It’s all me. Correction-it’s all me, with the contributions of Kasdan’s writing, George’s writing, Stuart Freeborn making the character and the people who are with me on the floor... And also, I don’t work in a vacuum. It’s Mark Hamill, Hayden Christensen, Samuel L. Jackson-all these guys contribute to the character. I don’t work alone.”

“That character is in my heart and you can’t walk away from that. And knowing George Lucas, he’ll bring STAR WARS up again in some sort of venue. Yoda is too well-known and popular of a character just to forget him. That’s what I’m thinking, anyway, but who knows?”


FRANK OZ - STARLOG 343, MARCH 2006



STAR WARS AFICIONADO sends its warmest greetings out today to Frank Oz on his Birthday!

No comments: