Thursday 9 February 2012

EPISODE I BEHIND THE SCENES: PICTURE SIX - "I'M KEEPING HIM!"


Dorothy had Toto, Tintin had Snowy, and Indy had Short Round. With the STAR WARS Prequels, we see that Anakin had Artoo Detoo (particularly in the final two movies)- a fine pairing conceived by creator George Lucas, as seen in this behind the scenes images- picture five in our week long tribute to EPISODE I's return to cinema screens in 3D (starting from midnight this morning in the UK)- with young Jake Lloyd showing the kind of enthusiasm and love for the Astro Droid that audiences still have for it thirty five years on...

Back in cinemas where it belongs: EPISODE I. Now in 3D.
A look at the EPISODE I fan screening in Australia, alongside an unfairly harsh movie review: Culturemodo: The Phantom Menace 3D Review | Gizmodo Australia (with thanks to Adywan for the heads-up)

"Big Game" Superbowl spot for EPISODE I: Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace 3D - "Big Game" TV spot - YouTube  and kids spot: Star Wars Featurette Kids - YouTube

For more on the new 3D releases, head over to the YOUTUBE official STAR WARS site for trailers and clips: starwars's Channel - YouTube


No comments: